What we do
We provide a comprehensive accounting and taxation service for small to medium sized enterprises with the objective of achieving both business profitability and compliance with statutory and other regulatory obligations.
Our services vary in accordance with the clients’ own in-house resources. They range from the provision of a complete bookkeeping and compliance service for a sole trader to providing advice and compliance services to companies with their own in-house accounting capability.
A prospective client approached the practice with the objective of starting a retail business. The client had some capital and needed bank borrowings to finance the project.
This practice was engaged to:
- advise the client on the best structure to be put in place from both tax and risk management perspectives .
- obtain the necessary Bank borrowings at the most competitive market terms
The funding was obtained and the Business was set up in a structure that achieved both tax efficiency and risk management protection for the promoter.
The client has an ongoing relationship with the practice and it has been engaged to look after the entity’s ongoing Tax and Companies Office compliance obligations.
we provide a comprehensive one-stop-shop service for an entity engaged in construction services. These include:
- Maintenance of books, records and nominal ledgers in compliance with Revenue Commissioner requirements
- Completion of periodic PAYE/PRSI and Value Added Tax returns
- Finalization of annual accounts
- Determination of trader’s annual tax liability and submission of annual tax return to the Collector General
- Providing both general and specific advice and guidance throughout the year on the profitable and sustainable running of the business
- Providing the proprietor with appropriate tax planning and wealth creation opportunities
The above are just examples of the range of services we provide to both incorporated and unincorporated entities on a daily basis. The practice has capacity and expertise to take on new clients and we are keen to meet prospective clients with a view to this practice having an ongoing professional association with them.